Saturday, October 16, 2010

Baby Bump - 21 weeks

Baby is growing rapidly. Peanut is suppose to be around 10.5 inches this week. That is a 4 in. increase from last week! I had a doctors appointment, heartbeat was strong.  Baby and Momma are healthy and happy. I haven't been sick in a couple of weeks, I am sleeping better, and now that my stress level is down I am generally a happier person. I have been feeling the baby kick a lot more these days. Mostly at night. Sometimes it wakes me up in the middle of the night and I just lay there in awe of the experience. My clothes are not fitting any more. Luckily last time I was in LA I bought a bunch of maternity clothes, so I have something to wear, but even some of those are starting to get a little tight.
Over all I am doing great, Zach is getting excited about baby and is enjoying seeing me grow into a mother. We are happy, in love, and excited about our stage in life. Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment